If there’s one thing every parent understands it’s that kids grow up too fast. Leslie and Jerome Karam know that all too well. Of their own five children, four are already grown, successful professionals. Their baby is even in law school. It makes them all the more grateful for the time they took, while their kids were young, making happy family memories together. Now, they’re offering a destination location for other local families—and those visiting our area—to make their own happy family memories.
Over the years as their kids were growing up, Jerome discovered he had a knack for finding forlorn and forgotten properties and reimagining them, bringing them back to life—and then some. His JMK5 Holdings has refurbished many underdeveloped local properties, such as the former church they repurposed into the thriving St. Charbel’s Youth Center in Friendswood. He’s done it again and this time it’s with your family in mind. Many months back, Jerome purchased Texas City’s iconic Mall of the Mainland and has revitalized and repurposed it as Mainland City Centre. Now, the Karam family is ready to invite your family to enjoy:
- Texas Entertainment Xperience—the largest entertainment facility in Texas. It’s 160,000-square- feet packed with go-cart tracks, ropes courses, an indoor skating rink, arcade games, trampolines (with six-and-under junior jump every Wednesday), and 16 private party rooms
- World Gym—the largest in the world with 100,000 square feet of premiere weights and machines plus infrared sauna, spin classes, yoga, hydromassage, Les Mills classes, tanning booths, childcare, and a women-only section
- Marquee at the Mainland—the perfect location for your wedding, quinceañera, or corporate event in elegance and style, featuring fine catered cuisine, high ceilings, 10 chandeliers, and seating for 500
- Brick and Spoon for breakfast, brunch, and lunch featuring 50 ways to make a Bloody Mary
- Restaurant Row—with something for everyone including Grazia Italian, Peeking Duck Asian Fusion, award-winning Texas Pit Stop BBQ, Big Phil’s Soul & Creole Cafe, and Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt
- Summer concert series on the festival grounds
- Green lawn space and ample on-site parking
- On-premise Texas City Police substation to keep your family safe while you’re having fun
- (Coming soon) Zip line, outdoor entertainment venue, Bouzy Bowling, and state-of-the-art Cinemark Movie Theater with fully-reclining seats, a full bar, and waitstaff to deliver food and drink, while you enjoy the movie on any one of 12 screens
TEXAS ENTERTAINMENT XPERIENCE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE:
Book your next party or corporate event at Texas Entertainment Xperience.
Happy hour? Date night? College night? Corporate team building? Child’s birthday party?
Visit TexasEntertainmentXperience.com to find out about custom party packages.
JMK5 Holdings is committed to hiring local Galveston County folks to work throughout Mainland City Centre.
Just five exits from Galveston
So, what’s your family got planned for summer fun? I hope it includes plenty time discovering Mainland City Centre and all the family memories that await you there. Find out more at MainlandCityCentre.com
10000 Emmett F Lowry Expressway
Texas City, Texas 77591